- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Nashe Hair may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Nashe Hair with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Nashe Hair may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook Pixel (when you click my advert on facebook then data is recorded)
How will we use your data?
Nashe Hair does not collect any emails or addresses from website visitors.
What are your data protection rights?
Nashe Hair would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Nashe Hair for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Nashe Hair correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Nashe Hair to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nashe Hair erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nashe Hair restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nashe Hair processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Nashe Hair transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01691570883
Or write to us: 2 Barley Meadows, Llanymynech, SY22 6JX
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Nashe Hair uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Nashe Hair uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01691570883
Or write to us at: 2 Barley Meadows, Llanymynech, SY226JX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Powys web design has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.